Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome Post

My first post and a little introduction to myself:

I have read many blogs and follow beauty bloggers on the internet, I love them all and it really got me thinking, could I do this too?

One of my good friend's is an absolute make-up fanatic and she has really given me the beauty bug. Within year alone I have purchased so many beauty products that I'm finding it difficult to store them away. Although I have a love for beauty and cosmetics I have to say ...

Here I want to try and give something a bit different: although I am a new beauty fanatic there are also many other things I enjoy - this blog will be dedicated to my purchases, offers, recipes, books, movies I've seen and just my general day to day life.

I am always open to feedback, so please comment and let me know how I'm doing.

Hope you enjoy!

~ DayDreamQueen
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment