Friday, January 14, 2011

LONDON ** What to do in London **

**LONDON**

As I have lived in London for pretty much my entire life I would like to dedicate part of this blog to the city I know and love. Tourists generally go around London and see all the main attractions and part of this series will be dedicated to that, alongside my favourite places to eat, sit down and relax with friends, eat, shop, and just wander around and drink in your surroundings.

I love to be a tourist in London even though it where I live, I actually do take it for granted, studying in Central London over the past 3 years has been a wonderful experience and I've gotten to know the city a little better. There are so many great things to do and places to see. Hopefully as these posts progress I will also get to experience more of the city I love so much as they will give me an incentive to do this.

If there is anyone who would like to know any specific information on an attraction in London or an activity please do not hesitate to ask, I am not a tourist guide book but I will do my best to answer any questions or requests you have.

Shoutout to my first follower: Bailey Kelsey, who was also somewhat (by that I mean completely) gave me the inspiration for this section of the blog.

Thanks again,

~ DayDreamQueen
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment